From my Etsy Shop...

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Latest Piece












I just listed this gorgeous Sterling Silver Barrels weave this morning. It's been sitting on my work desk for a week, waiting for pictures to be taken. Since I don't get home from work until almost 6:00pm, it's already dark, so I have to wait for the weekend to take them. If you would like to read the description of it, click here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8182288.

We have our Softball Christmas party tonight, so I'm off to make a pair of earrings for my White Elephant gift. Ted said he wanted to make an ornament... not sure he'll have enough time since he's in Chapel Hill this morning, but we'll see. If he can't make it, I'm sure he'll come up with something else to give.

I hope you all have a great day! It looks like it's gonna be beautiful one! =)

No comments: